Please visit our new website for the coil-on-plug-ignition-probe
The wyzeprobe ( patent pending ) allows you to scope coil on plug systems the fastest way possible.
- scope all 8 cylinders of the Ford Triton cop ignition system in under 10 minutes with your labscope.
- works on most coil on plug systems.
- Gives scope patterns of the secondary, faster than scoping the primary!
- Find those misfires that dont set trouble codes fast,without scraping your knuckles or getting dirty.
- Fully shielded to probe tip.
- capacitive protected to avoid damage to your test equipment.
- works on all labscopes capable of displaying ignition patterns including the vantage.
Does more than just COP
- Inductive Fuel injector patterns on some injectors used along with COP ignition. providing a quicker way to verify injector on time, and possible mechanical injector problems.
- checks alternator diode pattern by simply placing probe tip on rear (ground) case of alternator. Instead of fighting to get to the positive output terminal of alternator.
- provides a fast method of obtaining a superimposed secondary ignition pattern on conventional ignition, by simply placing probe near (not on) the ignition coil.
Why it was Invented
- I normally use the Ford service bay diagnostic system to help diagnose intermitant engine misfires on ford coil on plug systems when there is no code set or when mode 6 data doesn t help, as the SBDS has a killer cylinder efficiency test. However my SBDS broke down for a couple months, and with out it i found diagnosing these trucks with an intermittent miss very time consuming and frustrating. There had to be a better method for all technicians to use.
- To access primary ignition patterns for all 8 cylinders on these trucks takes way to long. (1 hour) with this probe I could scope all 8 cylinders in less than 10 minutes, with out disturbing or disconnecting any thing on the truck.
For more information on this probe or to purchase please visit www.efitools.com
Or Please email